The Anchorage Pioneer Home offers a variety of rewarding volunteer opportunities for individuals, families, school groups, civic organizations, churches and businesses. Volunteers are a vital part of the Anchorage Pioneer Home’s goal of providing meaningful activities for the elders who reside in the home and contributing to an elder’s overall physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
There are many ways in which volunteers help at the Anchorage Pioneer Home:
- Social Visits
- Assist with organized activities
- Assist with reading
- Playing games
- Assist with community outings
- Adopting a flower or vegetable garden
- Completing a home improvement or organizing project
- Bring children and pets to visit
- Providing musical entertainment
If you are an individual and are interested in volunteering please complete the volunteer application (Word Doc), (PDF), save and attach to your email and send to: email@example.com
If you are with an organization or group that is interested in one time or ongoing volunteering please contact us at the above email address.
We look forward to hearing from you!