Residential Care for Children & Youth (RCCY)
Please note: we are currently experiencing difficulties with our Bed Count Application. If you need immediate assistance, please contact: Steven.Krall@alaska.gov
Where children and youth are equipped for successful transition to a safe, appropriate placement.
- Increased sense of security for and among residents (safety)
- Improved understanding on the part of residents about why they are in residential care (treatment)
- Enhancing resident's capacity for positive change (treatment)
- Increased use of positive behaviors (treatment)
- Residents are "resilient" and thrive