Hope and Recovery for Alaskans!
- Self-directed care
- Peer support and help
- Helpful environment
- Community support and resources
- Place of safety
- Holistic services
In partnership with individuals, their families and the community,
natural network and providers, API’s Alaska Recovery
Center provides therapeutic services which assist individuals to achieve
a personal level of satisfaction and success in their recovery.
- Personal responsibility
- Quality Care
- Individual Goals
- Compassion-fairness and honesty
- Life-long Learning
We believe every aspect of care at API’s Recovery Center
- provide for the safety and health of persons served and staff;
- accept and respect individuals’ uniqueness and affirms
and nurtures their worth and hope;
- apply the best scientific knowledge available to inform and engage
persons being served with choices and responsibility for managing
- provide services in a trusting partnership with persons being
served, their families and support systems.