Health Care Services
The Division of Health Care Services provides access and oversight to the full range of appropriate Medicaid health care services to all eligible Alaskans in need. These services include but are not limited to hospitals, physicians, pharmacy, dental, vision, durable medical equipment, and transportation. The division also has the responsibility for protecting Alaska’s most vulnerable populations, through its certification and licensing sections.
The Xerox Health Enterprise Corrective Action Plan (CAP) is available for viewing. This CAP addresses corrective actions for Medicaid claims processing and does not include or address all issues within the Enterprise system. The State of Alaska does not endorse these documents. They are simply are being shared for transparency. As with any system related documentation, they are technical in nature and may be difficult to interpret.
To provide health coverage to Alaskans in need.
- Quality health care will be available to all Alaskans
- We will advocate for health coverage that promotes the optimal health status for all Alaskans
- We will be an innovative leader in Alaska health care
- We will be known for our excellent customer service
- Our performance and reputation will attract providers to our health plan
- As a major purchaser of health care we will invest in a strong Alaskan health care system
- The people we serve
- Good health
- Our employees
- Prudent use of resources
- Quality service
- Success in all we do