Welcome to Denali KidCare! DenaliKidCare is a State of Alaska program designed to ensure that children and teens of both working and non-working families can have the health insurance they need.
Denali KidCare provides excellent health insurance coverage for children and teens through age 18, and for pregnant women who meet income guidelines. We encourage you to find out more about this exciting program.
Denali KidCare is issued 12 months at a time. You will need to renew your application every 12 months to ensure there is not a break in coverage. Renewing your coverage has never been easier. A pre-printed form will be mailed to you 45 days prior to expiration of coverage, renewal information. It is important that all the information requested be submitted so that your renewal can be processed in a timely manner. Be sure to include all required documentation.
If you have questions or need further information, please call Denali KidCare:
- Within the Anchorage area, phone 269-6529.
- From other areas of the state, you may phone toll free 1-888-318-8890.
- If you prefer, you may fax your application to 1-855-769-0986.
- In Anchorage, our office is located at 3601 C Street, 1st floor of the Frontier Building.
- Outside of Anchorage, please view Public Assistance office locations.
- If you have questions about Denali KidCare or would like an application or renewal mailed to you, please email email@example.com