Skip to content
Public Assistance
Skip Navigation LinksHealth and Social Services > Public Assistance > Public Assistance Forms
Shawnda O'Brien, Director of Public Assistance
Shawnda O'Brien


Division Overview

Work For Us!
   Video clip iconVideo

Program Highlights


For non-clinical questions related to the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact 2-1-1.
Alaska 2-1-1: Get connected. Get answers.

Public Assistance

Forms and Information

  • Use the following forms for Public Assistance programs only.
  • Refer to your local office for other forms not listed here.
  • These forms are updated regularly. Please use the links below for the most current form





Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

(SNAP, formerly Food Stamps)


Medicaid Trusts

  • Qualifying Income Trusts (MED 23)
    Provides information about establishing a Qualifying Income Trust (aka Miller’s Trust) when an individual has too much countable income to qualify for Medicaid benefits
  • Special Needs and Pooled Trusts (MED 22)
    Provides information about establishing a Special Needs or Pooled Trust when a disabled individual has too much countable income or too many countable resources to qualifying for Medicaid benefits