Alaska Diabetes Prevention and Control - Home
The Diabetes Prevention and Control Program's efforts to reduce the burden of diabetes in Alaska are consistent with national strategies and place special emphasis on communities and populations at risk for diabetes.
Diabetes Prevention Classes
The Alaska Diabetes Control Program:
- monitors the burden of diabetes;
- provides public education and information;
- develops community-based diabetes programs;
- translates research into clinical practice by providing professional education programs;
- partners with other governmental, voluntary, professional, academic and financial organizations;
- to provide a comprehensive approach to reducing the burden of diabetes in Alaska.
Send e-mail to email@example.com