Medical Service Awards
Educator of the Year
award is given to a State certified ETT or EMT Instructor,
who is dedicated to quality instruction and promoting the
best in prehospital care or has made an outstanding contribution
to EMS education.
- Randy Churchill, Wrangell — In recognition of his 20 years of service as an EMS educator with the Wrangell Volunteer Fire Department, during which he created a junior firefighter program that has become a model for fire departments in other communities.
- Patricia Vincent, Anchorage —
In recognition of her contributions to providing
quality EMS education for both career and volunteer EMS providers for more than a decade.
- Tom Vaden — In recognition of his dedication and commitment to the cause of emergency service as the primary EMS trainer for the Norton Sound Region.
- a — in recognition of two decades of outstanding professionalism and excellence as an EMS educator.
- Jan Dick of Fairbanks, for his 30 years of service to Alaska EMS and the critical link he provides to EMS education in rural Alaska communities.
Zehner - Fort Wainwright
Elbie - South Naknek
Sullivan - Anchorage
Marie Ann Brent - Dutch Harbor