Jay C. Butler, MD
Chief Medical Officer
January 2017 is...
The Well-Woman Project: Share your story
your stories about the things in your life affecting your ability to be
healthy and get health care to enter a monthly raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate.
Warning - A phone number that was once used for the Denali KidCare program is now being used to
ask people for their credit card number in order to win a prize. The
phone number related to this activity is 888-318-8890. This is not a
State of Alaska government phone number. People should not call this
number or give out Medicaid or credit card information.
- Subscribe to Public Health Announcements
- HIV Outbreak in a Rural Alaska Community, 2016
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- State crime lab confirms confiscated pill is fentanyl disguised as oxycodone
Friday, December 30, 2016
- Walker-Mallott Administration Releases Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
Thursday, December 15, 2016
- The Epidemiology of Acute Hepatitis B Infections — Alaska, 1980–2015
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Notice of Recruitment for an Infectious Disease Medical Epidemiologist
November 30, 2016
- Read the Play Every Day Blog
- View all Department of Health & Social Services Press Releases
- Subscribe to DHSS GovDelivery updates
Get the Facts
Personal recreational marijuana use is legal in Alaska. Get the facts for your family - learn more about the health effects of marijuana and strategies to reduce the health risks associated with marijuana use.
Public Health Strategic Plan Summary
The Alaska Workplace Breastfeeding Support Project:
Offer a safe, private, and clean space for breastfeeding women to nurse and express milk at work. Download the application!
Can't find what you're looking for?