Jay C. Butler, MD
Chief Medical Officer
August 2016 is...
The Well-Woman Project: Share your story
your stories about the things in your life affecting your ability to be
healthy and get health care to enter a monthly raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate.
- Subscribe to Public Health Announcements
- Weekly Report: Alaska Flu Snapshot
Acute Rheumatic Fever — Two Case Reports and New Jones Criteria
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Pike and Burbot (Lush) in Select Alaska Rivers: Mercury Exposure and Consumption Recommendations
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Tuberculosis in Alaska ― 2015 Annual Report
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
- Chlamydia Infection Update ― Alaska, 2015
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Paralytic Shellfish Poisoning Resources
Friday, June 3, 2016
- Read the Play Every Day Blog
- View all Department of Health & Social Services Press Releases
- Subscribe to DHSS GovDelivery updates
Get the Facts
Personal recreational marijuana use is legal in Alaska. Get the facts for your family - learn more about the health effects of marijuana and strategies to reduce the health risks associated with marijuana use.
Public Health Strategic Plan Summary
Can't find what you're looking for?